Thursday, July 27, 2017


Welcome Back to the 2017-18 School Year

I am looking forward to a great year!!

Throughout the year, I will be using this Blog as a communication tool.  I will post homework as well as updates of important events and dates.  I will include links to videos and tutorials on the student resource page and include class pictures of academic activities and school events.      I look forward to meeting you at Back To School Night which is on Thursday, September 14th. 

You can also get in touch with me through the following email

Jenfisler@verizon.net

or

Jfisler@ovsd.org




3 comments:

  1. Great! Glad to see that you'll be using your own blog, that's very helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for setting this blog up! Going to show James how to check things on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mrs Fisler . We have emergency have to go to over sea tonight . Trisha" Aunt will take care of her next week . In case emergency you can contact her Amy(714-332-9387) >Thank you . Tony

    ReplyDelete